Gabe Newell responding to my email.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by banned8921 (1246 posts) -
Gabe Newell
I sent gabe an email shown below, I cant believe he responded.

Me: I see my mom watching celebrity interviews and stuff and I cant help but think “man I wish I could see Gabe newell Have some interviews and stuff” thatd be awesome it would like open a whole new world of celebrity magazines for males but maybe you might get covered in poperatsee but its just somethingn to think about maybe steam/valve should make a magazine or tv show or website devoted to getting the latest news/gossip/interview

Gabe Newell: Yes, but then there’d be the partying, rehab, the Barbara Walters interview…

Gabe Newell makes Half Life series and Is leader of steam.

Link to original post http://urbangamers.org/?p=99 I actually wrote this about 6 months ago but I wanted to share it on giantbomb.
#2 Posted by Knives (711 posts) -

How old are you?

#3 Posted by Jayge_ (10222 posts) -
Levio91 said:
"poperatsee"
#4 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
Jayge said:
"Levio91 said:
"poperatsee"
"
/End thread.
#5 Posted by Clean (2356 posts) -

you need to learn how to spell

#6 Posted by Elijah (139 posts) -
Jayge said:
"Levio91 said:
"poperatsee"
"
#7 Edited by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Levio, how dare you talk to a God with your third-grade grammar and Tupac avatar.

Edit: I had previously put eleventh-grade grammar, but it is far too advanced for Levio.

#8 Posted by pause422 (6172 posts) -
brukaoru said:
"Jayge said:
"Levio91 said:
"poperatsee"
"
/End thread."
.....wow. You just go from one winning thread to another don't you?
#9 Posted by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -
Vinchenzo said:
"Levio, how dare you talk to a God with your third-grade grammar and Tupac avatar.

Edit: I had previously put eleventh-grade grammar, but it is far too advanced for Levio."
Quote for truth.
#10 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -

TC.....is a retard. Its offical.

#11 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -
Pibo47 said:
"TC.....is a retard. Its offical."
Agreed.
#12 Posted by jakob187 (21645 posts) -

#13 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

So how exactly has he failed? oh you mean he misspelled something? my god I wish i had you masters of the english language with me in school cause obviously not a single one of you guys ever made a spelling mistake in your lives right?

#14 Posted by jakob187 (21645 posts) -
WilliamRLBaker said:
"So how exactly has he failed? oh you mean he misspelled something? my god I wish i had you masters of the english language with me in school cause obviously not a single one of you guys ever made a spelling mistake in your lives right?"
Um, no...he failed not just for failing at grammar.  He failed for asking a retarded question to a God.
#15 Posted by MasturbatingBear (1781 posts) -
Levio91 said:
"
Gabe Newell
I sent gabe an email shown below, I cant believe he responded.

Me: I see my mom watching celebrity interviews and stuff and I cant help but think “man I wish I could see Gabe newell Have some interviews and stuff” thatd be awesome it would like open a whole new world of celebrity magazines for males but maybe you might get covered in poperatsee but its just somethingn to think about maybe steam/valve should make a magazine or tv show or website devoted to getting the latest news/gossip/interview

Gabe Newell: Yes, but then there’d be the partying, rehab, the Barbara Walters interview…

Gabe Newell makes Half Life series and Is leader of steam.

Link to original post http://urbangamers.org/?p=99 I actually wrote this about 6 months ago but I wanted to share it on giantbomb.
"
how old are you? im assuming the 91 in ure name is supposed to be 1991? as in the year you where born? jesus christ grow up.
#16 Posted by BoG (5185 posts) -

I think it is awesome that Gabe Newell responded to levio's e-mail, and you guys are all being dicks. It's making me laugh, but it ends HERE.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.