I Sent an Email to Gabe Newell

#1 Posted by joey (987 posts) -

I thought that if Levio could do it, why cant I?

Words of Wisdom

#2 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

That's one deep and intelligent  conversation.  I couldn't even understand most of it.

#3 Posted by Lieutenant (347 posts) -

I know that Gabe responds to a lot of his emails, but anyone can create a email address under the name of Gabe Newell.

#4 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

So that's the secret to his success

#5 Posted by joey (987 posts) -
Lieutenant said:
"I know that Gabe responds to a lot of his emails, but anyone can create a email address under the name of Gabe Newell."
MORE PROOF

#6 Posted by Lieutenant (347 posts) -
joey said:
"Lieutenant said:
"I know that Gabe responds to a lot of his emails, but anyone can create a email address under the name of Gabe Newell."
MORE PROOF

"
Touche
#7 Posted by Gorillawhat (1259 posts) -

I you sure robots don't do it for him?

#8 Posted by Rowr (5824 posts) -

aha what an awesome response. +1 to gabe newell.

#9 Posted by TheGamerGeek (2500 posts) -

YOU WILL NEVER BE AS GREAT AS LEVIO!

#10 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Someone needs to send him an email asking him about his thoughts on Levio's departure from Giantbomb.

#11 Edited by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

Good for you bud, it'll be mounded upon the billions of useless emails that power the robot that feeds him bacon and ice cream while he sleeps.

HL3 2034.

#12 Posted by Ravey (330 posts) -
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"Good for you bud, it'll be mounded upon the billions of useless emails that power the robot that feeds him bacon and ice cream while he sleeps.

HL3 2034."
Sounds about right...
#13 Posted by McPlated (133 posts) -

Time to party down like its 2034, kids...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.