How can I sleep when someone is live-streaming a Gal Gun playthro

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -
#2 Posted by W0lfbl1tzers (1787 posts) -

WHAT?!?!?

#3 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -
@W0lfbl1tzers said:
" WHAT?!?!? "
Clearly, instead of headshots, you get "Ecstasy Shots" when you shoot them in the crotch with your pheromones. It's pretty straight-forward.
#4 Posted by W0lfbl1tzers (1787 posts) -
@Snapstacle said:
" @W0lfbl1tzers said:
" WHAT?!?!? "
Clearly, instead of headshots, you get "Ecstasy Shots" when you shoot them in the crotch with your pheromones. It's pretty straight-forward. "
It's not always the crotch, though.
#5 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -
@W0lfbl1tzers said:
" @Snapstacle said:
" @W0lfbl1tzers said:
" WHAT?!?!? "
Clearly, instead of headshots, you get "Ecstasy Shots" when you shoot them in the crotch with your pheromones. It's pretty straight-forward. "
It's not always the crotch, though. "
whatever turns them on, bro!
#6 Posted by shadyspace (457 posts) -

What's this game all about?

#7 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -
@shadyspace: If you want the story run-down, I suggest reading the game's page. If you want the truth, its a game about looking at panties. Lots of them.
#8 Posted by pwnasaurus (1286 posts) -

god dammit japan why? why does this exist its pretty much everything i hate in the world.

#9 Posted by Laksa (240 posts) -

i m sukebe. i like watch.

#10 Edited by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -

"And that was E3." Show's over folks.

#11 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#12 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -

it's still going. but on auto. I'm not gonna stick around though.

#13 Posted by HS21 (2678 posts) -

I missed it while I was doing this thing were I'm unconscious for a third of the day. 

#14 Posted by Trace (3544 posts) -

Adding a little more detail in the initial post to promote conversation (like mentioning the details you pointed out in later posts) would be nice, rather than just posting an embedded steam and little else. That certainly is an...interesting game.

A little late to say any of that now that the stream's over and there's nothing to watch or talk about, but do keep that in mind for the future. Thanks!

Moderator Online

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.