Airwolf Wars - Imperial Edition!

Posted by MB (12206 posts) -

In this week's obligatory Star Wars-related entry, I bring you the genius of Airwolf Wars. I love this stuff, and this gets the nerd in me excited for the upcoming Star Wars live action TV series

Coming next week...the Rebel edition.

#1 Posted by MB (12206 posts) -

In this week's obligatory Star Wars-related entry, I bring you the genius of Airwolf Wars. I love this stuff, and this gets the nerd in me excited for the upcoming Star Wars live action TV series

Coming next week...the Rebel edition.

#2 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

Anything Star Wars related gets me giddy with joy and anticipation being a huge Star Wars fan, myself.

#3 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

I did not know that. A series you say. I learn something new every day on the internet.

#4 Edited by lordofultima (6231 posts) -

I thought this blog post was going to be about Airwolf, not F'ing Star Wars. Should have just put the music to a blank screen, would have been better.

#5 Posted by MB (12206 posts) -
@lordofultima: Quit wasting time reading my crappy blog and get back to production on the next Theory Fighter.
#6 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I'd like to make fun of Star Wars right now just to mess with you, but I actually enjoyed that video and now sort of want to watch some Star Wars. Maybe it's about time to play KOTOR again...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.