I'm not impressed.

#1 Posted by Yit (765 posts) -

I bought it, but it seems kinda lacking. The visuals are nice, I like the skins, but the patterns are repetitive, and kinda bland.

Thoughts?

#2 Posted by LaszloKovacs (1133 posts) -

I like it a lot. It's not that much like Galaga, but it's fun anyway.

I just don't get why everybody and their mother feels the need to compare it to Geometry Wars - I'm not seeing the similarities.

#3 Posted by Vaxadrin (2297 posts) -

Didn't you try the demo?

#4 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I tried the demo and I wasn't feeling it. I think it might be a pretty decent game, but when I look at GeoWars 2 and Galaga Legions and ask myself, "Which would I rather play?" ...the balance is tipped heavily in the favor of GeoWars 2.

#5 Posted by LuckyWanderDude (929 posts) -

I didn't plan on buying it. Galaga's not my thing.

#6 Posted by Subway (971 posts) -

Compared to the last three arcade games, I couldn't stand this one.

#7 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1910 posts) -

I think this game is extremely fun.

#8 Posted by and333 (841 posts) -
Yit said:
"I bought it, but it seems kinda lacking. The visuals are nice, I like the skins, but the patterns are repetitive, and kinda bland.

Thoughts?"
I complety agree, it did nothing at all for me. It seemed like the patterns did not evolve all that much making the game very repetitive but then again i haven't bought the full game, I love shooters but this one isn't for me.
#9 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -

No substance.

#10 Posted by and333 (841 posts) -
AaronBelfast said:
"No substance."
Yah I see what you mean theres only like 5 stages right? Pacman championship edition had only 5 stages but they were so varied that it was okay.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.