3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

Galaga is born again! 0

Okay, Galaga Legions is obviously the reincarnation of our original Galaga and a complete overhaul of game play mechanics and its graphical style. Galaga Legions was released on the marketplace a few days ago, and I had to pick it up. The right off the bat seems much more futuristic, the music even has a slight change but still wit the nastalgic jingle we all remember.            You have two different modes to choose from, you have the adventure mode, which you have a set amount of l...

Is it the "Galaga Championship Edition" we wanted? 0

Namco Bandai has been a big supporter for Xbox Live Arcade ever since 2006 releasing their classic games as arcade ports on the service. The quality varied with those releases pending on how good they were during the golden era of arcades. Namco's breakthrough hit on Xbox Live Arcade was a remake with Pac-Man Championship Edition last year making Pac-Man cool again with competitions for high scores under time limits. Now Galaga is next on the remake trail with Galaga Legions, which resembles mor...