Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Dev Story

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 09, 1997

A game company simulation game for iPhone OS, Android, and PC by Japanese studio Kairosoft.

Direction Points

fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By fjordson

I think that's what they're called (don't have my iPhone on me at the moment). Basically all of the aspects of your game such as cuteness, polish, accessibility etc. Is there any specific way to earn points to increase these for your next game? Or do they just come naturally as your company progresses?

Avatar image for kamikazecaterpillar
    KamikazeCaterpillar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Anytime you rank up a type of game-- racing, shooter, etc-- or genre-- robots, ninjas, pirates-- to level 2 you get 2 extra points. But, if rank up both the type and genre to level 2 on the same game you will lose the second set of points.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.