Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Dev Story

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 09, 1997

A game company simulation game for iPhone OS, Android, and PC by Japanese studio Kairosoft.

Game dev story... fucking annoying....

DG991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By DG991

So i really liked this game... played it a lot on my Droid incredible... 

But then when I moved to the third office I made a few games that I spent millions of dollars on that would have probably got close to perfect scores and sold really well... And then bullshit happened. 

Three games in a row I had fun, creativity, graphics, and sound over 100 by a lot and really had a good game in the works with a good combo... and then stuff would happen like a "black out" or "server crashed" or something stupid like that... something out of my control happened to basically half my points... And it happened with three games in a row. 

I would fucking buy some backup utilities if gamedev story would allow me in game... 

Anyways at that point this game went from 5/5 from me to 3/5... I don't like being punished A LOT for things outside of my control.  

bah...pissed me off.  
    /rant

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mikemcn

I hate the stupid blackout thing. I can understand the frustration.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Dany

yeah, i had my first blackout and it was when the graphics, fun and sound was potentially going to be the highest

grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By grilledcheez

The key is to have the best staff you can and use items a lot...the thing is, that's when the game becomes boring because EVERY game I make goes into the hall of fame and I lose the desire to play.

sixthfore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By sixthfore

Yea that's annoying, but if the progress loss were lesser, could be part of "realism" :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.