Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Dev Story

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 09, 1997

A game company simulation game for iPhone OS, Android, and PC by Japanese studio Kairosoft.

So what do the jobs do?

overbyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By overbyte

Aside from getting a hardware engineer? 

I've hired a couple of Hackers with around 300+ programming and 260+ scenario, and some Producers with 200+ Graphics, so should I just look for stats or is there some effect on them like it's better to always pick a Sound Engineer come beta phase than someone with obviously higher sound than him?

NekuCTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NekuCTR

I'm pretty sure it just labels their major stats, but I don't know, I could be wrong.

Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Dylabaloo
    @Haru48 said: @overbyte: I've just bought the game but I don't see any option to name my games they are just called Game 1 and so on, can you help please. 
    pubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By pubbles
    @Dylabaloo: When you get the option to ship the game, directly to the left there should be an option to name your game
    CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By CraigAA1028

From what I can tell their job title AND their skills come into play. For example, if you have a writer with a high graphics skill and they end up doing the graphics, they won't do as well as a designer with the same graphics skill. I think making hacker specialize in some field is the best option. Though yes hacker on their own are great.

Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Dylabaloo
    @coopersy: Thanks, soo many stuff somebody should write a guide.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.