Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Room

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 24, 2010

A downloadable portal for official emulation of retro video games for the Xbox 360 and PC, featuring offerings from the Atari 2600 and Intellivision as well as early arcade games by Atari and Konami.

Am I stupid, or is there no way to use your 360 avatar on the PC?

takua108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By takua108

I just loaded up Game Room on my PC, and it had me choose an avatar, despite me logging into my Live account and having created an avatar on the 360. What gives? I want to be rollin' around my arcade with my Tycho Brahe sweater at ALL TIMES.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

Avatars are feature of Xbox Live that doesn't exist in Games for Windows Live. I believe I've heard that stuff is forthcoming though. Hopefully that means you would then be able to use that avatar in Game Room.

takua108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By takua108

Ah, that sucks. I actually downloaded Game Room 50% to see my avatar on my PC. Bummer that's not in there yet.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TwoOneFive

yeah you are stupid 

jk but come on dont ever ask people on a forum if you are stupid

ahab88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By ahab88
    @TwoOneFive said:
    "yeah you are stupid  jk but come on dont ever ask people on a forum if you are stupid "

Good point. But you don't have to ask if you are stupid for people on forums to think you are.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.