Game Pack 011 Is Up! Featuring Jackal

#1 Edited by KingPossum (236 posts) -

Seems they released Game Pack 011 without saying anything or having anything up on their forums. 

Jackal is up for download if anyone wants to grab it; 

There is also a special Konami Cabinet for the game and it looks awesome. (well as awesome as it can get without being a standard konami cabinet)

#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10469 posts) -

YES! More GameRoom Quick Look(s)!!  

I kind of feel sorry for Jeff, but not really. Like he's going to spend the money on anything better. 

#3 Posted by Blkthorne (25 posts) -

Pack 11 has been released today(10-27) along with a new Tiki theme

Ruined posted the rest of the games on the Xbox GR forums:

sorted by platform:

ARCADE
--
Jackal

--
Breakout
Double Dunk
Golf
Human Cannonball
Kabbober
Miniature Golf
Space War
Sprintmaster
Super Football

INTV
--
Skiing
Slapshot Super Pro Hockey
Space Battle
Space Cadet

He only listed 14 games and I believe there are 15 in this pack, so missing one 2600 game somewhere.

#4 Posted by OtakuGamer (1224 posts) -

And they thought it was all over! 

#5 Posted by weegieanawrench (1935 posts) -

Wow, only 1 arcade game for this whole pack. Bummer. But I really do want to see one last Game Room Quick Look.

#6 Posted by Sin4profit (2907 posts) -
@KingPossum said:
" Seems they released Game Pack 011 without saying anything or having anything up on their forums.  Jackal is up for download if anyone wants to grab it;  There is also a special Konami Cabinet for the game and it looks awesome. (well as awesome as it can get without being a standard konami cabinet) "
I dunno if you and i saw the same Konami cabinet but what i saw looked worse then the worst home brewed MAME cabinet. Solid white sides with black T molding, black front, red control panel...it was "special" alright, i dunno about "awesome", though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.