Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Room

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 24, 2010

A downloadable portal for official emulation of retro video games for the Xbox 360 and PC, featuring offerings from the Atari 2600 and Intellivision as well as early arcade games by Atari and Konami.

Game Pack 4?

vigorousjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 41

#1  Edited By vigorousjammer

Anything been announced yet?
    is it really coming out this weds, or has it been delayed?
    anybody know what games are gonna be in there?

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_A_Drain

I have no idea what the official story is, but according to Wikipedia (I know, I know, but it's the only place that is even trying to guess) it's today, and includes: 

BattleZone  
    Canyon Bomber
    Keystone Capers 
    Mega Zone 
    Night Driver 
    Oink!  
    and Soccer 

With 
    Asteroids   and 
    Time Pilot 
    supposedly hitting on the 19th. And a few things like Double Dragon, Motocross and Mega Man without dates yet.

I really hope some stuff comes out today, i've bought basically every game I want from the first 3 sets and need more medals lol.

Blkthorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Blkthorne

Battlezone and Mega Zone are the arcade games for the week, while Canyon Bomber, Keystone Kapers, Night Driver and Oink! are for the 2600, Soccer is the lone INTV game.
    Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Sin4profit

I'm lookin forward to Battlezone, with hopes that they use both thumbsticks and do the controls right, Keystone Kapers and Oink! are pretty good 2600 games.  No interest in getting Night Driver for the 2600..they may have sold it to me if it was the arcade version...same reason i didn't buy millipede.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_A_Drain

They are up. No 'game pack' they were either hidden in the previous ones or just, there. I dunno. 

But yeah, the games are on the store now, go get your BattleZone mascot GOGOGOGO!!! 

I'm 7th on the BattleZone leaderboards, awww yeah, won't be there for long but it feels goooood. That games is sooo damned hard. 

Bought BattleZone, Keystone Capers, Night Driver and MegaZone.

Bartman3010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Bartman3010

Wow, because this week's releases were hidden inside Game Pack 003, you dont get any of the mascots for this week's releases for free.

Ripoff!

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_A_Drain
    @Bartman3010:
    Uhhh. I did. I got mascots for all the games I bought for free. You have to buy them the day they come out (wednesday) today (thursday) is the day after they came out :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.