Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Room

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 24, 2010

A downloadable portal for official emulation of retro video games for the Xbox 360 and PC, featuring offerings from the Atari 2600 and Intellivision as well as early arcade games by Atari and Konami.

Game Room issues after April 20th update

LordCrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By LordCrom

I updated Game Room last night for my PC when I logged on and after the update all of my games run at a reduced speed.  When I start any game (I have all 30 lauch titles) I get the title screen then it goes black as though it is doing a quick reboot or starting the game again for a second time.  I get the title screen again and I am able to play the game, but all movement is reduced by up to 50%.  I attempted to restart Game Room, GFWL and my computer.  After that I reinstalled GFWL and Game Room, patched it again and the same thing happens.  Anyone else having this same problem?  Any ideas on how to fix it?  Haven't been able to find information on just what exactly the update was suppose to do.  Thanks in advance.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.