Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Room

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 24, 2010

A downloadable portal for official emulation of retro video games for the Xbox 360 and PC, featuring offerings from the Atari 2600 and Intellivision as well as early arcade games by Atari and Konami.

Got six games, looking to buy four more...

Avatar image for aperturesilence
    ApertureSilence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By ApertureSilence

So far I have played (and gotten most of the medals in) Red Baron, Centipede, Tempest, Astro Smash, Battlantis and Shao-Lin's Road. I'm at 405 GS, trying to get to 500. I figure to fill out the next level of achievements, I am going to need four more games to play. Which games do you recommend I should add to my collection? These should be fun to play/not impossibly hard, since I am going to try to get all the medals in each.

Disengage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Disengage

Jungler and Road Fighter. DO IT.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Sin4profit

people say Gravitar's hard, i don't think it's impossible, i have centipede, Asteroids, and gravitar and surviving for 6 min in asteroids was the hardest gold metal to get.

UkuleleSHIMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By UkuleleSHIMA

all I can say is DON'T SUPPORT THE LAZY DESIGNS OF THE KONAMI MACHINES! Buying those will only bring more of those misrepresented cabinets into GR, messing with the illusion of recreating a virtual arcade, which to me is one of the biggest selling points and justification for paying $3 per game.

at least pick up asteroids dlx, great design and cabinet view. and get yar's revenge so you can set up a 2600 room. i developed a new appreciation for that game with GR that i didn't know when i was a kid. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.