Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Room

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 24, 2010

A downloadable portal for official emulation of retro video games for the Xbox 360 and PC, featuring offerings from the Atari 2600 and Intellivision as well as early arcade games by Atari and Konami.

may 26 releases

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By fox01313
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Are you gonna add this to the wiki? I could do it since I am looking over a bunch of pages.

Blkthorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Blkthorne

You forgot Millipede(Atari arcade)
    fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By fox01313

Seems like they are only doing 6 per week though I imagine that River Raid now being out will make Ryan Davis happy to see it. As I demo all the games each week, though tend to not spend much time on the intellivison ones (as they don't really control too well without that funky controller), the milipede (atari) game wasn't showing up as a new one for me but it was early so could be wrong on that. Hopefully more arcade titles will show up soon as that to me seems like the best game console that works for it (as they tend to have ranked modes) though I'd imagine that if they ever do any coleco or neo geo that it might work a little better. There are so many atari games out there & with that console being full of some gems & also some junk games, it'll be a while before they run that console dry.

Bartman3010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Bartman3010

Drat. I was kind of hoping to add the games to the Wiki. Ah well. I do say, VERY strange that the arcade version of Millipede is on the service WITH the 2600 version.

Shaolin_Munkeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Shaolin_Munkeh

I don't mind them releasing different version of game, find it a little odd that they release them so close together though. 

The arcade version of Millipede is by far the better game though. I certainly won't be touching any of the console ports arcade games, but I'm sure they may find an audience.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.