Blades of Steel
Trick Trap

Amidar
Detana Twinbee
Food Fight
MIA: Missing in Action
(aka Rush'n Attack 2)
Pooyan
Sunset Riders (4-Player Beat'em up Cowboys)
Twinbee (Big shooter in Japan)

Atari 2600

Pitfall II  
Off The Wall
Thwocker
Warlords

Intellivision

Volleyball 
Vectron

Good games? Arcade games? Have they finally heard Jeff's pleases?  All info found over at NeoGAF: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=413958
#2 Posted by DonChipotle (2768 posts) -

Sunset Riders? I hope you're not joking. My heart can't take false excitement.

#3 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

Okay, that's pretty cool if true.

#4 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

Pitfall II and Warlords? MIA? Blades of Steel?

Ok, so I haven't heard of the others, but that's still pretty cool.

#5 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -

okay i'm pretty stoked about this. THE WEEK GAMEROOM STEPPED UP!

#6 Posted by fmprodguy (53 posts) -

If all true, THIS is what GAMEROOM was suposta be. 

(a bit lat, but)  
YEA!

#7 Posted by Sin4profit (2938 posts) -

just DLed it...still kinda burned on Game Room.  
The addition of the Windy Multcab for the Konami cabinets in the update makes sense and at least looks better then their generic black retro cab.

#8 Posted by HubrisRanger (489 posts) -

Holy shit, Sunset Riders? Like for realsies? 

Damn Game Room, you looking fine.

#9 Edited by CptBedlam (4453 posts) -

Maybe throwing these out is the swan song for Game Room. 

We demand at least an hour worth of quicklooks out of this, GB!

#10 Posted by Gamer_152 (14080 posts) -

I guess this is their grand finale.

#11 Posted by Damodar (1403 posts) -

If true, why would you hold those games back while putting out atari card games and all that intellivision garbage... 

GAME ROOM IS JUST MESSING WITH US. IT'S JUST GOING TO GET MORE AND MORE AMAZING FROM HERE ON OUT. GAME PACK 13 WILL HAVE JOUST. PACK 14 WILL HAVE NBA JAM: TE. PACK 15 WILL HAVE XMEN VS STREETFIGHTER!!! SPREAD THE WORD

#12 Posted by Jeust (10680 posts) -

Sunset Riders uhoh  

#13 Posted by Googly (245 posts) -

Twinbee?!  Oh shit.

#14 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

OH MAN I LOVE ME SOME SUNSET RIDERS.

#15 Edited by Foggen (863 posts) -
@VelvetLore04 said:

" Sunset Riders? I hope you're not joking. My heart can't take false excitement. "

@GlenTennis said:

" OH MAN I LOVE ME SOME SUNSET RIDERS. "

No shit.  I'm about to lose it.
#16 Posted by astonish (211 posts) -

SUNSET RIDERS! I'm actually going to have to log into gameroom 

#17 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -

I will buy this just for Sunset Riders - been waiting forever for it to land on XBLA

#18 Posted by Kjellm87 (1728 posts) -

what are you talking about, gameroom is always good
It keeps on delivering those all-time classics

#19 Posted by Sarumarine (2251 posts) -

The Rise and Fall and Rise of Game Room? I'm sure things will be a little more upbeat when Jeff gets around to Quick Looking it. But it's probably just a little dash of going out with a bang.

Still crazy though.

#20 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -

Sunset Riders is one of those games that you remember being absolutely awesome. Then you play it.

#21 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

Luckily the pub i go to across the street still has a functioning sunset riders arcade machine, and seeing as that game is only any good while totally plastered nowadays - it's good enough for me! 

#22 Posted by carlthenimrod (1594 posts) -

Sunset Riders? Blades of Steel? Good games?

/headexplodes

#23 Posted by aldo_q (125 posts) -

Nice to see some better titles for once. Al through I did in some way did enjoy some of the other stuff released as well. Just a few titles, most was kinda meeh. I loved the idea behind this so I still hope it will continue to improve. A while ago I already was kinda happy they included Hero and Pit Fall 1. But this looks to be the first actual overall good update. Hoping it will continue despite all the negative news surrounding the developer.

#24 Posted by Brackynews (4087 posts) -

Awh yeah.. the hell with waiting 5 years for GT5. Get me some POOYAN, son!!  *pop*

#25 Posted by unholyone123 (198 posts) -

I see this going one of two ways. Either this is Game Room going out with a bang, or Game Room is starting to regain momentum. I hope it is the later. I also think the new Atari, Konami, Activision, and Intellivision showroom themes look nice. They look like the arcades from the late 90's/early 2000's. 

#26 Posted by buft (3318 posts) -

not true, sunset riders holds up well, especially in multiplayer

#27 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5260 posts) -

So does this mean this is the last game pack?

#28 Posted by tsolless (465 posts) -

I don't want to fall in love with game room just to have it break my heart again!

#29 Posted by EVILfunkster (71 posts) -

It said something about game pack 13 when I booted it up this morning.  Also finally purchased my first Game Room game, Detana!! TwinBee.  Hoping there's some Gradius or Salamander in 13.

#30 Posted by Bartman3010 (445 posts) -

I'm curious as to where Sunset Riders is, but what's coming out of Game Pack 12 is pretty great. Wonder what 13 will offer?

#31 Posted by heatDrive88 (2341 posts) -

Argh, I love me some Pooyan, but so pissed off that it's music is missing. I hope it's just an error in Game Room not being able to process the emulation properly or something so it can be fixed.

#32 Posted by Foggen (863 posts) -
@jonnyboy said:
" Sunset Riders is one of those games that you remember being absolutely awesome. Then you play it. "
And you confirm that you were fucking correct.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.