Windows Phone 7 Quick Looks?

#1 Posted by Kindrik (71 posts) -

So Jeff, will we see the Windows Phone 7 implementations of Game Room in quick looks now?

Is that a no?
#2 Posted by zombie2011 (4968 posts) -

Fuck indeed.

#3 Posted by zonerover (584 posts) -

I'm pretty sure that new releases of Game Room games are going to be extremely lean if not completely dead. I'm guessing that Game Room on Windows Phone 7 is made easy by the common development platforms between it and the 360. In other words, these are just ports of the existing stuff.

#4 Posted by Crono11 (1635 posts) -

....I'm actually kind of excited for this.  

There are some games (namely Jackal) that I would love to be able to play on the go.  

#5 Posted by RecSpec (3754 posts) -

Bet you that they won't accommodate the controls.

#6 Posted by LordAndrew (14420 posts) -

Windows Phone 7 was actually designed with Venetian Blinds support in mind.

#7 Posted by Kindrik (71 posts) -

Let's see that awesome paddle emulation now!

#8 Posted by MisterChief (831 posts) -

I would like to think this means that we will be seeing more publishers on game room. But sadly, I doubt it.

#9 Posted by Peanut (953 posts) -

Why would they announce Game Room for WP7 if it's going to die immediately like everyone thinks? That makes no sense at all. They might actually be getting ready to make a serious run at it! I hope, at least. I don't give a shit what anyone says, I still really like Game Room.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.