Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game & Wario

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 23, 2013

A Wii U launch window release, switching rapid-fire WarioWare microgames for a more traditional minigame format.

Maybe worth it for the Miiverse?

MormonWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 21

I've heard mostly disappointing things about this game (i.e. it's more of a tech demo than a proper WarioWare-esque game, etc.) and it really bums me out.

The Quick Look and other places seem to suggest that all the Miiverse stuff is really awesome though.

If this game ends up getting really cheap sometime soonish (like more around $20) or I can find a deal, is it worth it?

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@mormonwarrior: The Miiverse sketch game is easily the best part. If you can find it cheap, it's worth it.

jeffrud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

I've probably enjoyed the Patchwork game way too much, and the Gamer subsection has a separate mode that is just WarioWare. I agree with Jonathan Holmes that if Gamer were an eShop exclusive worth $10 it would be hard not to call a perfect game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.