How does this help you 'bro out'?

#1 Posted by Rayfield (2097 posts) -

Some of the time, the guys at Giant Bomb discuss that most wonderful of American personalities, the Bro. Seen here: 

On more than one occasion, when discussing them, Jeff Gerstmann mentions the Nintendo Gamecube. Example: "Maybe play some Gamecube and bro out". 

I need help because I don't understand this correlation. When it comes to the 'bro', I associate them more with the stereotypical BRO HALOZZ!!1!!1 HEADSHOT NOOBZZ!!! rather than anything that Nintendo's pre-Wii console had to offer. 

Just to be clear, this isn't a HOW DARE HE INSULT THE GAMECUBE thread. I am honestly mystified. Mystified by the connection he is making. Anyone have any insight into what I'm talking about? 

#2 Posted by Rayfield (2097 posts) -

WHAT DOES THIS...

...HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?
#3 Posted by Disengage (429 posts) -

Bros play Smash Bros and drink Natty Ice. Fact.

#4 Posted by Smedles (174 posts) -

Watch this video.  Your questions will be answered.

#5 Edited by Red12b (9073 posts) -
@Rayfield said:

"

WHAT DOES THIS...

...HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?
"
I AM FULL OF STEROIDS ARGH!!!
#6 Posted by TimeWaffle (944 posts) -

it's a reference 

to this video
#7 Posted by Rayfield (2097 posts) -

I...see.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.