#52 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -

quite awesome

#53 Posted by ToxicFruit (1717 posts) -

that's cool !

#54 Posted by Ghostiet (5209 posts) -
@AgentJ said:
" "

#55 Posted by Evilsbane (4519 posts) -

And with that Nintendo gained back a little bit of my old love for them, but just a little bit...

#56 Posted by Gamer_152 (14051 posts) -

This blew my mind. Holy hell that is awesome.

#57 Edited by Emilio (3380 posts) -
@MattyFTM said:

" I was utterly disappointed when I heard that. I suppose it was kinda cool, but I thought it was going to be totaka's song. Now that would have been awesome. "

I think its much more coolerer that it wasn't Totaka's song, since that bitch is in every place!
#58 Posted by Urmean (599 posts) -

Oh my
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

#59 Posted by StarFoxA (5137 posts) -

I love holding down buttons and making the cube logo do different sounds... that was awesome.

#60 Posted by Tactical_Kill (1695 posts) -

Oh man thats awsome.

#61 Edited by Fortenium (102 posts) -

Mind = blown. 

An Easter Egg lying dormant for eight years? The composer is very clever because most, if not all, Easter eggs for video game platforms are found in months. 

Also, is it just me, or does the section when the cube spins around sound like the flute from Super Mario Bros. 3 and The Legend of Zelda?       

#62 Posted by S0ndor (2715 posts) -

My brain has been liquefied and is now leaking out of my nose...

#63 Posted by Will (234 posts) -

Holy fucking shit thats aweomse, small things like this make me love Nintendo even more :)

#64 Posted by Cetra (61 posts) -

Ha, pretty cool. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.