My friend hates these kinds of games.

#1 Edited by KaneRobot (1266 posts) -

"I can tell right away if a game is going to be bullshit or not. If they let me press A when it says press start, FUCK THAT GAME."

I can't say I agree, but at the same time, I don't blame him. It's like the game is deceiving you right off the bat.

#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19155 posts) -

Your friend is petty.

#3 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

Silly

#4 Posted by Vexxan (4598 posts) -

Wow.

#5 Posted by YoungFrey (1319 posts) -

I'll reply to this seriously. I would not be surprised if that "press Start to begin" prompt is required by Sony/Microsoft. So games that let you press anything are just helping mitigate platform nonsense.

#6 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7612 posts) -

@YoungFrey said:

I'll reply to this seriously. I would not be surprised if that "press Start to begin" prompt is required by Sony/Microsoft. So games that let you press anything are just helping mitigate platform nonsense.

They're not a requirement, they're just usually put there for the sake of when they're being demo'd in game stores.

#7 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

Your friend is an idiot.

#8 Posted by EuanDewar (4509 posts) -

Your friend is pretty.

#9 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

that's really dumb

#10 Posted by TwoLines (2762 posts) -

That's silly.

#11 Posted by Village_Guy (2405 posts) -

I wouldn't go too close to your friend if I was you; stupidity like that might spread to other people you know.

#12 Posted by Subjugation (4693 posts) -

We have a forum for this?

#13 Posted by natetodamax (19136 posts) -

@Subjugation said:

We have a forum for this?

All wiki pages have forums attached to them.

I think your friend is craaaaaaaazy!

#14 Posted by wewantsthering (1459 posts) -

I get mad if it doesn't let me push a button besides start...it's easier to hit A on a 360 controller.

#15 Posted by mazik765 (2315 posts) -

Your friend needs WAY bigger problems.

#16 Posted by DeF (4692 posts) -

@WinterSnowblind said:

@YoungFrey said:

They're not a requirement, they're just usually put there for the sake of when they're being demo'd in game stores.

that still happens?

#17 Posted by FateOfNever (1758 posts) -

Your "friend" may need some help, I think..

#18 Posted by JordanK85 (140 posts) -

Unskippable company logo intros are much worse.

#19 Posted by Breadfan (6586 posts) -

The man knows what he wants.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.