Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gang Beasts

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Aug 29, 2014

Two to eight players punch, kick, and throw each other to be the last one standing in this physics-based party fighter.

Gang Beasts early access - August 29

DrZing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Finally some news out of the Bone Loafers!

Information about the Steam Early Access Release date (29th August)

We have been working to get the next build of Gang Beasts made for release on Steam Early Access, we wanted to do this for the end of July but there is still additional work we need to do on the game and the Steam page before we can publish the next build of the game. We have had several meetings in the last few days to review the progress made on the next build (see the current change log below for specific information) and spoken with our partners and have set the official release date for Early Access as the 29th August.

(Hit the link for more details.)

Someone needs to adopt this little guy in the SF office for UPF ASAP! I think Dan had never heard of it when it was mentioned recently, that needs to change immediately.

BionicIguana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I am sitting here hitting Refresh over and over on Steam waiting for this to come out!! Is there a usual time that Greenlight games launch?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Corevi
    @bioniciguana said:

I am sitting here hitting Refresh over and over on Steam waiting for this to come out!! Is there a usual time that Greenlight games launch?

It's not on the coming soon list so I don't think it's going to be released today.

ShapeOfDespair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShapeOfDespair
    DrZing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DrZing

Yay!! I am so bummed that there's no UPF today. I was happy to hear Brad mention this on either the podcast or a video this week, so I trust we will see it next Friday for sure.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still no Online Multiplayer? Guess I'll have to wait for that since I have nobody to play with in person.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By ProfessorEss
    The Other G.B.
    The Other G.B.

Front page! Played a fair bit of the pre-alpha(?) with my friends. Laughed just as hard as when I watched Giant Bomb play it.

They did a great job on the image too, slapped me right across the face (in a good way) when it popped up. The upper-cut is good but that noogie is priceless, really captures the spirit of the game.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By FinalDasa  Moderator

I'm so happy this is finally out and can't wait to grab it. It's such a crazy game and I can't help but want to see more of Gang Beasts and more from the developer.

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
    deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oooph $14.99? ehhhhh idk

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

#10 riostarwind  Moderator

I was hoping they would at least have some stupid ai added in to this release. I don't have someone over all the time after all so it would be nice to have some kind of single player.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oooph $14.99? ehhhhh idk

$15 is okay to me, $20 seems a bit too much (if I'm reading that right that's the normal price). Anyways, would get this right now if it had online MP. Will wait for them to (hopefully) add that.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Online multiplayer will probably come eventually, but the devs have said on the Steam page that they want to focus on the core of the game first. I bought it for it's current price of £9 which I feel is fair, $20 does seem quite steep right now when the game actually feels like a step back from 0.0.3 which had more content but I want to support this game and if Early Access is the way to do it, then whatevs.

SomberOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope this comes to PS4.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.