Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gang Beasts

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Aug 29, 2014

Two to eight players punch, kick, and throw each other to be the last one standing in this physics-based party fighter.

Gang Beasts online beta

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By mrcraggle

One of the devs of Gang Beasts has given me some spare keys to test the Gang Beasts online beta but I don't know anyone with the game. If you want to help out, add me on Steam (user name mrcraggle) and I'll give you a key. Servers are limited to Europe only right now. The key will only work during the beta period so once the online is integrated into the main game, this beta will no longer work.

BallsLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mrcraggle: Always thought this game looked like a blast! But alas, I am state side and this is better suited for a DudEUr.

frymillstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yo I just added you: frymillstrum

szlifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Well, this might be fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.