Awesome site for new Garry's Mod user made content

#1 Posted by sleeprockss (200 posts) -

http://garrysmod.org/downloads/
I use the site a ton and I have put so much time into the mod because of the site

#2 Posted by lux (128 posts) -

Nice, i'll check it out. I love all of the insane shit people come up with in Garry's Mod.

#3 Posted by Gmanall (1683 posts) -

 When I get back to Garry's Mod I go there.

#4 Posted by ChestyMcGee (135 posts) -

No offence, but it's hardly the most difficult site to find for Gmod content.

#5 Posted by sleeprockss (200 posts) -
#6 Posted by ChestyMcGee (135 posts) -

I'm just saying that I'm fairly suprised people have commented on this topic saying "thanks for the link; I've never used this site before" or words to that effect, especially as garrysmod.org is linked on the official garrysmod.com

#7 Edited by sleeprockss (200 posts) -

Well not alot of people visit garrysmod.com they will probaply go to a game site to get information on it  and why do you care where people post calm down

#8 Posted by ChestyMcGee (135 posts) -

Calm down? Now you've confused me and turned this into an argument, which I never intended it to be. Not once does my writing convey a sense of urgency or hostility, and as such I don't understand why you're telling me to "calm down". In fact, it is probably you that needs to calm down.

Regardless, if your facts be true that not many people visit garrysmod.com and consequently garrysmod.org, this saddens me. 90% of contraptions and therefore 90% of the fun I have on Garry's Mod uses something I've downloaded from gmod.org...I couldn't live without it!

#9 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

People make some crazy stuff in garry's mod, but I never got into it.

It's more fun personally to see what other people have made

#10 Posted by Ryu (382 posts) -

Thanks! That site is awesome! How did you find it?

#11 Posted by sleeprockss (200 posts) -
ChestyMcGee said:
"Calm down? Now you've confused me and turned this into an argument, which I never intended it to be. Not once does my writing convey a sense of urgency or hostility, and as such I don't understand why you're telling me to "calm down". In fact, it is probably you that needs to calm down.

Regardless, if your facts be true that not many people visit garrysmod.com and consequently garrysmod.org, this saddens me. 90% of contraptions and therefore 90% of the fun I have on Garry's Mod uses something I've downloaded from gmod.org...I couldn't live without it!"
thats why i made this topic
#12 Posted by ChestyMcGee (135 posts) -
Ryu said:
"Thanks! That site is awesome! How did you find it?"

Please don't stalk me on the forums.
#13 Posted by Jiquk (203 posts) -

its hardly a new site its been round since the original gmod which is like 4 years old

#14 Posted by Radical_little_Girl (30 posts) -

Yeah, this isn't new, I use this site. Quite often, too.

#15 Posted by banned8921 (1246 posts) -

great thread. Thanks for link.

#16 Posted by CactusWolf (539 posts) -
ChestyMcGee said:
"I'm just saying that I'm fairly suprised people have commented on this topic saying "thanks for the link; I've never used this site before" or words to that effect, especially as garrysmod.org is linked on the official garrysmod.com"
Exactly. I'm surprised so many people are unaware of the site...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.