Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Garry's Mod

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 29, 2006

Build stuff. Destroy stuff. Spawn so many dominoes that the server crashes with a "no free edicts" error. Such is life in Garry's Mod.

Garry's mod question

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Geno

I've got TF2 and L4D, and on another Steam account I have HL2 and Garry's mod. Is it possible to consolidate them in any way so that I can access the TF2 and L4D content on the account that has HL2 and Garry's mod? Thanks. 

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SeriouslyNow

I don't think so.  The Steamapps folder is directly below the ClientAccountName folder and AFIAK Source Apps all rely on local directory structure.  You might want to try and copy the content from the account folder which has TF2 and L4D (ie the extracted game folders themselves, not the GCFs) into your the account folder which has Garry's Mod, but I can't guarantee that it would work.  The other options are either to try and see if Gmod9 (which is free) will do enough for you or to purchase Gmod10 again on the account that has TF2 and L4D.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.