GMod - Mr. Saturn

Posted by Aska (424 posts) -

Who is Mr. Saturn?  We all are Mr. Saturn!  Zoom! Boing! Ding! 

Something I've had sitting in my GMod folder that many people have wanted to download, I fixed it up a bit and released it.  Download link at the bottom!  Extract to  garrysmod/garrysmod/addons

#1 Edited by Aska (424 posts) -

Who is Mr. Saturn?  We all are Mr. Saturn!  Zoom! Boing! Ding! 

Something I've had sitting in my GMod folder that many people have wanted to download, I fixed it up a bit and released it.  Download link at the bottom!  Extract to  garrysmod/garrysmod/addons

#2 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

I don't mean to be a buzzkill but...

#3 Posted by JohnnyAutoFire (353 posts) -

One Youtube video answered with another

This is the real Mr. Saturn:

#4 Edited by Aska (424 posts) -
@Gamer_152: I wouldn't call this youtube spam, I'm releasing this for people who play Garry's mod.  It's an addon I coded, you see.

I'm putting it up for people to download and play with, hence the download link at the bottom.  Although I could have been more descriptive.  I'll edit the post.
#5 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -

All it needs is the Saturn Valley music when he spawns. That'd be great.

#6 Edited by Dynamitekyle (540 posts) -

This is awesome! Will download.
Edit: Playing with this mod and a friend right now. Awesome fun. Great job Aska.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.