GMod Tower - Possible Foul Play in the Server

Posted by ROCKZ (21 posts) -

With the recent release of the new gaming experience, GMod Tower, the servers have been up and down and nearly 99.999% full all the time.

When I was trying to join the game recently, I came across a player with an extremely odd amount of time played and score.

First of all, GMod Tower does not have weapons or any means to hurt other players. Getting points is nearly impossible this way.
Second of all, this player's time played was absurd.

http://twitpic.com/bvqae

If you see the player, n, around,  be cautious.

#1 Edited by ROCKZ (21 posts) -

With the recent release of the new gaming experience, GMod Tower, the servers have been up and down and nearly 99.999% full all the time.

When I was trying to join the game recently, I came across a player with an extremely odd amount of time played and score.

First of all, GMod Tower does not have weapons or any means to hurt other players. Getting points is nearly impossible this way.
Second of all, this player's time played was absurd.

http://twitpic.com/bvqae

If you see the player, n, around,  be cautious.

#2 Posted by LiquidPrince (15842 posts) -

Luchadeer could not find that page.

#3 Posted by Akeldama (4238 posts) -
#4 Edited by ROCKZ (21 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" Luchadeer could not find that page. "
Link is fixed.
#5 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -
Here's the damn link.

Anyways, I keep meaning to get back into playing some Garry's Mod but every time I play it I either annoy people by driving a penis car into their buildings or make a car out of a bathtub then not play it for another 2 months.
#6 Posted by ROCKZ (21 posts) -
@Akeldama said:
"
"
Yes, indeed.
#7 Posted by ROCKZ (21 posts) -
@Scooper:  Thank you for your help. The link is now fixed in the first post.
#8 Posted by BlueOasis (1 posts) -

The n player means that there are over the max capacity of players in the server.
The server says that the max is 60, but there are more then 60 people in.
Yes this is possible.

#9 Posted by ROCKZ (21 posts) -
@BlueOasis: Ah okay. The numbers were bizarre so I thought I would share it with the community. You don't see numbers like that everyday.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.