2 stars 2/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

The Dragon Teases us 0

The original Garshasp, an indie hack-and-slash in the style of god of war, certainly had a significant amount of chutzpah about it. Developed by the small development team called Dead Mage in Iran, Garshasp was made mostly with free software, such as the OGRE engine. While the game they were able to release hardly measures up to its aspirations (God of War), it was still a surprisingly solid product- if a bit short, being easily completable in 3-4 hours.The original managed to garner enough att...

Garshasp: Temple of The Dragon Review 0

Garshasp: The Temple of the Dragon is a stand-alone prequel expansion to the 2011 game Garshasp: The Monster Slayer. It was released on Steam September 24, 2012.Let me just say from the outset that I appreciate what this game is trying to do. It takes a mythology that westerners are probably not familiar with and presents it in a third person action setting that most audiences can understand. The game is ambitious for a studio of Dead Mage’s size. Trying to recreate the magic of the first God of...