A Life Lesson Learned

#1 Posted by bombHills (632 posts) -

So its a tied up match on security 4-4 and 2 vs. 2.  I have the flamethrower and I have the two pinned down in the grenade area while my team mate is doing who knows what.  Anyway I put the two down and shoot out their ink grenade that was stuck to the wall.

So I am waiting for the ink to dissipate when my idiot teammate comes running in, goes through the ink trying to seal my kills.  The ink takes him down, so I wait a second and and then run in.  I pass up my own teammate because I was pissed that he was going in to take my kills after not helping at all.  As I run over to the downed enemy he pops up and chain saws me, needless to say we lose the match.  I should have taken the high road and helped my teammate up, he may be an idiot ass, but we were on the same team.  So I guess the lesson here is to never let your anger and spite stop you from doing what is right.

#2 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -

now that is a lesson !!!

#3 Posted by Rowr (5710 posts) -

Or

Dont play Gears with assholes?

#4 Posted by bjorno (1418 posts) -

you could have finished them both off before the ink killed you.

#5 Posted by Unreal_dro (277 posts) -

you shouldve tea bagged your teammate instead

#6 Posted by Bellum (2944 posts) -

Gears of War 2: Full Life Consequences!

#7 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
Unreal_dro said:
"you shouldve tea bagged your teammate instead"
#8 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

But anger and spite is what my joy is based off.

#9 Posted by Gamer_152 (14081 posts) -

A lesson well learned, if only more people could be like you sir and realise that whatever the situation it is crucial to work with the rest of your team to ensure victory.

#10 Posted by Kazona (3070 posts) -

Actually the lesson here is that you should've popped an extra cap in your team mate

#11 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -
Rowr said:
"Or

Dont play Gears with assholes?"
I prefer this one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.