Big News!

#1 Posted by War77Machine (145 posts) -

I got Gears Of War 2 today. I got it at around 12:00 Noon. Don't know why I got it a day early, but Play.com sent it yesterday and their estimated delivery was 3 to 5 days after it was posted. A couple of people of my friends list have got the game early too.

I will just summarise what I have done so far in the game:

• I have played up to about Act 4 in the Campaign.
  • I played Horde for a bit where me and four other guys got up to Wave 4, which is okay I guess for our first time.
  • Also I paired up with my mate and went through the first Act in Campaign in Offline Coop.

As you may have guessed, I got a lot of people on my friends list messaging me asking how I got it a day early.

Overall I think the game is 3 times better than the first Gears Of War from what I have played so far.

I was planning to do the Fallout 3 Review today but that will have to wait until the weekend and then the weekend after that I will do the GOW2 Review. After this week there is COD5!

Holy Shit! As Carmine would say. We are in for a busy month.

See you on GOW2!

War77Machine.
#2 Posted by TheWorstPlayerEver (390 posts) -

cool. I'm excited to pick up my copy tonight at midnight and play it all night long

#3 Posted by GamerGeek360 (1959 posts) -

Cool. Glad you are enjoying it.

#4 Posted by HistoryInRust (6274 posts) -

I also just received my copy today.  Thank you, Amazon. 

#5 Posted by Wuffi (246 posts) -

going to get it at circuit city tomorrow for the free 1600 points card.

#6 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -

8 more hours to go

#7 Posted by EpicBenjamin (624 posts) -

Gears 2 tomorrow...... can't wait...... *Thinks about those delicious headshots*

FUCKIN' A++!!

#8 Posted by HistoryInRust (6274 posts) -
EpicBenjamin said:
"Gears 2 tomorrow...... can't wait...... *Thinks about those delicious headshots*

FUCKIN' A++!!"
When I saw the package slip in my apartment mail box, I was so stoked.  The woman operating the apartment's front desk (where they have our packages, should we receive any) probably thought me a little weird for being so enthused about an eight-by-six box. 
#9 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I wish I knew what online stores would do that. :P I'm jealous of you man. ;-)

#10 Posted by Artie (690 posts) -

/jealous

#11 Posted by Torb (551 posts) -

Duuuuuuude.
I want it.
Congrats on scoring the copy early

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.