can any one get me a gold hammerburst code

#1 Posted by xXxSKiiLLzxXx (1 posts) -

i need a code really bad if any 1 got any spares message me

#3 Posted by PitifullPete (145 posts) -

Can you elaborate why excatly you need this code "really bad"?

#4 Posted by faustyn (614 posts) -

well i'd love the flashback map pack code. i can even pay you via paypal or sth.

it sucks that i live in poland. we don't have xbox live officialy here (i have to play with a uk adress) so they thought we don't need those codes in the box with the game.

#5 Posted by lamegame621 (975 posts) -
faustyn said:
"

well i'd love the flashback map pack code. i can even pay you via paypal or sth.

it sucks that i live in poland. we don't have xbox live officialy here (i have to play with a uk adress) so they thought we don't need those codes in the box with the game.

"
wow....lame.
#6 Posted by jakob187 (21640 posts) -
faustyn said:
"

"
Dood...that shit sucks.  I even Googled it to make sure you weren't lying.  I never knew that.  Then again, I'm American, and we believe that everyone should have these basic rights.
Just sign here ________________________ and we will come overseas for a native invasion of your land, and Xbox Live should be available once you fuckers allow our democracy to spread to your people.  =  D

Let freedom ring!
#7 Posted by Prime20 (168 posts) -
jakob187 said:
"faustyn said:
"

"
Dood...that shit sucks.  I even Googled it to make sure you weren't lying.  I never knew that.  Then again, I'm American, and we believe that everyone should have these basic rights.
Just sign here ________________________ and we will come overseas for a native invasion of your land, and Xbox Live should be available once you fuckers allow our democracy to spread to your people.  =  D

Let freedom ring!
"

#8 Posted by faustyn (614 posts) -

We allow you. We're even installing this whole missile base thing that you wanted us to install in Poland to protect USA from nuclear attacks ;d
anyways...today i bought the flashback map pack code on ebay for like 20$ :D!

...but i'm still looking for a gold lancer code. if you a have a spare one...please send it to me via pm or sth. i'll be really grateful.

cheers :)

#9 Posted by SmugDarkLoser (4619 posts) -

$20 for some maps?
You sir are the definition of a true Gears fan... or an idiot.
One of the two, lol.

#10 Posted by faustyn (614 posts) -

well there was no other way for me to get them so i guess i'm just a fan. and probably an idiot also 'cause i'll probably stop playing this game pretty soon ;D

and btw. there were some auctions for 40 and even 80$ with just the codes for flashback map pack + gold lancer code. and people were buying them. so i guess my 20$ on flashback were not that bad.

#11 Posted by ThaMilkMan (343 posts) -

gold LANCER HIT YA BOY UP!!!! ha

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.