Carmine's Life in East Jacinto

#1 Posted by CountBlacula (3 posts) -

ma

I was playing LIVE and I notices that he shouts something along the lines of "I'M GAY!" can someone tell me what he is really saying? Could is be engage?

#2 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

Dude you chose your first post on the forums to say this shit? What are you rabbiting on about?

#3 Posted by FlamingHobo (4479 posts) -

WUT.

#4 Posted by RIDEBIRD (1231 posts) -

Drugs are fucking awesome.

#5 Posted by MetalR (422 posts) -

Troll?

#6 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -
@Ertard said:
" Drugs are fucking awesome. "
Hey. Hey. Hey... MacGyver doesn't think so. You just made him cry a little inside.
#7 Posted by RIDEBIRD (1231 posts) -

Macgyver supports the making and consuming of drugs. 

I heard Macgyver once made meth from listerine, tobacco and Pepto Bismol. He just cooked that shit up in a pan, and bam, grade A meth.

#8 Posted by natetodamax (19177 posts) -

So he's happy. So what?

#9 Posted by Mikemcn (6959 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
"So he's happy. So what? "

So was he referring to gay as the 1950's sense or the new millenium sense?
#10 Posted by jkz (4003 posts) -

Why? 
#11 Posted by Bubahula (2197 posts) -

i dont know what to say...cheetos
#12 Posted by CountBlacula (3 posts) -

hej srry guyz. look how fucking uncool I am, I mean fuck dude, what a retarded fucking thread, what a fucking troll. I mean this is only my first forum on giant bomb, fuck me i must be doing less constructive stuff like, school, rather than the rest of you c00l d00dz hu ttly get wid bitches. fuck my life lol!!!

#13 Posted by CountBlacula (3 posts) -
@c1337us said:
" Dude you chose your first post on the forums to say this shit? What are you rabbiting on about? "
also I'm almost certain that taking rabbiting is not a verb, let alone a word.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.