Epic cancelled All Fronts?

#1 Posted by nethanel (188 posts) -

All fronts has ALL previously released map packs for GOW2 (Flashback/Combustible/Snowbind) for only 400 MS points(1600 MS points) more, compared to  Dark Corners(1200 MS points). Im not taking about the retail cancellation of All Fronts, thats old news. For some reason only Dark Corners is avaliable for purchase on Live, anyone else have the same problem? 

#2 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

id not heard of any such thing...

#3 Posted by NickM (1068 posts) -

Its on there, but it gives you an error if you want to buy it, they'll probably fix it soon

#4 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

wait, dark corners/ al fronts isn't going to be available on a disc anymore?

#5 Posted by nethanel (188 posts) -
@ArchScabby said:
" wait, dark corners/ al fronts isn't going to be available on a disc anymore? "
That was known since April I believe. 

@NickM said:
" Its on there, but it gives you an error if you want to buy it, they'll probably fix it soon "
Its not, both Dark Corners and All Fronts are missing from the download page, but I downloaded Dark Corners through gears itself, when you click on the Road to Ruin link on the main page it links to the Dark Corners DLC. 
#6 Posted by NickM (1068 posts) -
@nethanel said:
" @ArchScabby said:
" wait, dark corners/ al fronts isn't going to be available on a disc anymore? "
That was known since April I believe. 

@NickM said:
" Its on there, but it gives you an error if you want to buy it, they'll probably fix it soon "
Its not, both Dark Corners and All Fronts are missing from the download page, but I downloaded Dark Corners through gears itself, when you click on the Road to Ruin link on the main page it links to the Dark Corners DLC. 
"
Dude, I'm already downloading it

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.