gears 2 DLC already

#1 Posted by IxRyanRitterxI (127 posts) -
#2 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

What do you mean "Gears 2 DLC already?" You make it sound like a bad thing, when it is not.

#3 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Looks pretty cool. I'm excited. :)

#4 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -

oh , God it looks amazing , gotta check it out

#5 Posted by Prime20 (168 posts) -

I always take any new info with a grain of salt, but if this is legit it does look pretty awesome.

Any level with immulsion in it is a good level in my book, frigging loved process on part 1.

#6 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3159 posts) -
Prime20 said:

Any level with immulsion in it is a good level in my book, frigging loved process on part 1."
oh dude , me too
#7 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

cute. :D

#8 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

There's already 15 maps. I hope they're free.

#9 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I won't be taking that as proof, but if it's true then there is nothing wrong with more maps! (though likely not free)

#10 Posted by Prime20 (168 posts) -

If they do have a map pack ready to roll out it better be all original maps.
I have no problem with remakes, in fact i would love for them to remake War Machine or Rooftops but if they're going to make a map pack and charge for it i want it to be someplace i havent seen yet.
Or at the very least give us 3 new maps and 2 remakes or something of that nature.

#11 Posted by bombHills (632 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.