Gears of War 2 Dark corners dlc.....

Posted by TheDoorman (534 posts) -

Is awesome, all the maps a well made and most of them are pretty big. What does everyone else think about the map pack so far?
I thought it was well worth the 1200 points, and to those who play gears and haven't picked up a map pack yet get the all fronts collection.
1600 points for 3 map packs and a deleted scene is a good deal i think.

#1 Posted by TheDoorman (534 posts) -

Is awesome, all the maps a well made and most of them are pretty big. What does everyone else think about the map pack so far?
I thought it was well worth the 1200 points, and to those who play gears and haven't picked up a map pack yet get the all fronts collection.
1600 points for 3 map packs and a deleted scene is a good deal i think.

#2 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

I can't wait to buy it, I'm against dlc but this is just too good, specially because I love to play Gears of War, even thoguh I don't play much online, it's still an awesome deal. :D

#3 Posted by DerekDanahy (880 posts) -

I think it's also a good deal, I waited for a long while for it to come out and I was excited about buying it and the double xp weekend too, but guess what happened?  My Xbox RROD the day before it came out :P

#4 Posted by MKHavoc (1307 posts) -

I'll be getting it tomorrow.  I'm thinking of trying to playing through the deleted scene using stealth just to see what it's like.  Hopefully it's done well.

#5 Posted by TheDoorman (534 posts) -
@DerekDanahy:
That sucks. However atleast you'll only have to wait two weeks before they give you your xbox back.
#6 Posted by TheDoorman (534 posts) -
@MKHavoc:
I wasn't really that impressed with the deleted scene, it went by too fast especially using stealth, i haven't chose the guns blazing option but so far the stealth side of the chapter isn't really that good. That whole chapter sort of becomes repetitive.
#7 Posted by Agnogenic_delete (1034 posts) -

When Gears 2 drops in a price a little bit more I'll think about getting it again. I still hate the multiplayer with a vengeance after it turned against me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.