Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 2

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 07, 2008

Join Delta Squad once more in the fight against the Locust Horde, in this "bigger, better and more badass" sequel to the 2006 smash hit.

Gears Of War 2 ‘s prosperous opening weekend

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By daniel_beck_90

well this is my Blog that I have posted on General Discussion forum which was totally  irrelevant so I have Copy/Paste 'ed  my Blog manually here .

Could any one tell me how to post a Blog directly to an specific Forum rather than just General Discussion / Off-Topic ? thanks in advance

Sci-fi Action Game ,  Gears Of War 2 is going to rock the world .

Xbox 360 ‘s exclusive title  is another monster game just like the previous game (Wow , who knew ?!!!)  

The game sold over 2 million units in its opening weekend and proved to be another huge success for Microsoft and Epic Games . this incredibly polished title also boost XBOX 360 console sales noticeably and is waiting to beat (or at least approach )  its closest rival  “Halo 3 “  in terms of sales .    

It is worth mentioning that  over 1.5 million users logged on for 15 million hours of gameplay  which set a new record for existing LIVE players .  

PS : I have spent almost 2 hours to create the photo bellow . hope you enjoy it 

Marcus Fenix VS Master chief , who will win this match ?!!!
    Marcus Fenix VS Master chief , who will win this match ?!!!
    TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

As far as I know, all blogs appear in general discussion. Good to see Gears 2 is doing well. It's totally great, I just bought it online yesterday since I was very satisfied after renting it.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By daniel_beck_90
    TheGreatGuero said:
    "As far as I know, all blogs appear in general discussion. Good to see Gears 2 is doing well. It's totally great, I just bought it online yesterday since I was very satisfied after renting it."
    I dunno !!!  , I have seen some Blog posts on the actual game forums and not General discussion , who knows maybe moderators helped them !!!
    and you did the right thing  , Gears 2 certainly worth purchasing .
    TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Okay, you're right. Apparently you can connect them to actual game forums. There must be a way, but since I've never really made blogs, I can't help ya there. Sorry, dude.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.