Gears of War sackboy cover version

#1 Edited by BasketSnake (1208 posts) -
#2 Posted by jakob187 (21671 posts) -

Are those ROFLcopters with LOLerblades?  Total win!

#3 Posted by lemon360 (1102 posts) -

LAME
#4 Posted by Grilledcheez (3947 posts) -

That's awesome

#5 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

That is really cool.

#6 Posted by punkxblaze (2985 posts) -

That's ruined by the 'lollercopters' and 'roflblades'. I'm sorry, but that meme is both old and annoying. And used mostly by fourteen year olds.

Otherwise, awesome.

#7 Posted by Psyx2 (396 posts) -

I'd buy that game.

#8 Posted by BasketSnake (1208 posts) -

Me too. Roflcopters all the way.

#9 Posted by FlamingHobo (4483 posts) -

Nice one, though I feel they should've had a Cole Train sackboy on the cover.

#10 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

I tried to post the pic here but all of a sudden my internet divided by zero and my browser closed automatically. O_o

#11 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -

LOL

#12 Posted by jakob187 (21671 posts) -
@punkxblaze said:
" That's ruined by the 'lollercopters' and 'roflblades'. I'm sorry, but that meme is both old and annoying. And used mostly by fourteen year olds.  Otherwise, awesome. "
The fact that you couldn't even name the memes correctly shows how much you knew about it in the first place.  =  /  Now, I feel that it is mandatory to post this video: 

#13 Posted by punkxblaze (2985 posts) -
@jakob187 said:

" @punkxblaze said:

" That's ruined by the 'lollercopters' and 'roflblades'. I'm sorry, but that meme is both old and annoying. And used mostly by fourteen year olds.  Otherwise, awesome. "
The fact that you couldn't even name the memes correctly shows how much you knew about it in the first place.  =  /  Now, I feel that it is mandatory to post this video: 

"
That would be because I, myself, have not used them since I was about fourteen.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.