- It takes more then a whole clip to take down somebody with a Lancer
- It takes two shots, at long range, to take down a person with a shotgun; without an active reload.
- Make the shotgun a weapon to pick up.
- Matches are laggy as hell.
- Matchmaking takes too long
- Sometimes you'll match with four players on your team instead of five.
- Scorcher is weaker then the Lancer, even on an active reload.
- The radius of the Boom Shot is HUMONGUS! Try to fucking dodge a rocket. I dare you.
- Smoke grenades knock down people, and everyone starts out with one of these grenades. People will spam them, and it will be a fucking annoyance.
- There's still bullet lag.
- Chainsaw is over powered, and the only negative is that an enemy could get behind you when you're chainsawing. STUPID!
- Chainsaw duals are based on luck more then skill.
- You'll still get stuck on objects.
- "I wanted to roll backwards, not forwards!"
If Epic wants me to go back, they better fix this shit. I payed $60 on this game and I want my God damn money back. All of the things that I thought would be fixed in GeoW1 are still existing, and to make it even worse, there are even more problems.
Cliff, you're a fucking genius.