Gears2 Manual surfaces online

#1 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -
#2 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

Ok, this is getting a little crazy. Yes, the game will be fun, but it's an instruction book.

Most people probably won't even need the damn thing anyways.

#3 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Cool but I'd rather have the game. :D

#4 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"Ok, this is getting a little crazy. Yes, the game will be fun, but it's an instruction book.

Most people probably won't even need the damn thing anyways."
15 views in 30 seconds = YOU Wrong
#5 Posted by Shasam (468 posts) -

Not news...or even worth a look for that matter.

#6 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

Everyone posting that they don't really care=OH BAWLS THE CARDS R BAK ON TEH TABEL!

#7 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"Everyone posting that they don't really care=OH BAWLS THE CARDS R BAK ON TEH TABEL!"
Everyone caring enough to still post in the thread and bumping it up = You Still wrong
#8 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

The thread may be fun to post in because the info is so inane. They don't care about the info, they care about seeing their virtual names in print.

Also, I didn't bump this. It was at the top upon writing this.

#9 Edited by Riddler (1528 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"The thread may be fun to post in because the info is so inane. They don't care about the info, they care about seeing their virtual names in print.

Also, I didn't bump this. It was at the top upon writing this."
it wasnt when you posted your second....or third comment......hmm, so you do care
#10 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

Only because I hate you, Riddler. I care because I hate.

#11 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"Only because I hate you, Riddler. I care because I hate."
as long as you care and keep bumping the thread.........Keep hating, all day every day
#12 Posted by breton (1437 posts) -

Gears sucks.

#13 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -

Okay? I'm still waiting for some leaked SP vids.

#14 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

haha it's instructions guys :P

*WAITS for gears 2*

#15 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

You guys are being pretty harsh on Riddler. All he did was present a manual -- he never said he pissed his pants, got a boner, or humped his monitor. If he did any of those, we were never presented with evidence.

#16 Posted by pause422 (6153 posts) -

He deserves everything he gets, trust me.

#17 Edited by Riddler (1528 posts) -
pause422 said:
"He deserves everything he gets, trust me."
coming from the biggest troll on the site that follows me around and cries himself to bed at night ?? LMAO!!!!! oh the irony.
#18 Posted by whackmypinata (941 posts) -
Riddler said:
"pause422 said:
coming from the biggest troll on the site that follows me around and cries himself to bed at night ?? LMAO!!!!! oh the irony."
Dude, you are the biggest troll on this site.
#19 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -
whackmypinata said:
"Riddler said:
"pause422 said:
coming from the biggest troll on the site that follows me around and cries himself to bed at night ?? LMAO!!!!! oh the irony."
Dude, you are the biggest troll on this site."
am i the one going off topic in this thread like a troll? no? then fuck outta here troll.
#20 Posted by Renegade_v2 (128 posts) -

theres pages missing.

#21 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
Renegade_v2 said:
"theres pages missing."
No shit. Read first post.
#22 Posted by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -
Why all the fighting GB?
#23 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
Bulldog19892 said:
"
Why all the fighting GB?
"
It's the good stuff!
#24 Posted by Hulk (428 posts) -

There are plenty of people that appreciate these scans.  It's nice to read the official weapon and game mode descriptions.  It helps kill time while waiting for the game to come out.

#25 Posted by Aaron89 (95 posts) -
Hulk said:
"There are plenty of people that appreciate these scans.  It's nice to read the official weapon and game mode descriptions.  It helps kill time while waiting for the game to come out."
Same here. Thanks for the post, Riddler. People act like sharing information/news is some offence...
#26 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8610 posts) -

You know it isn't horrible that a manual popped up. Gears 2 is highly awaited and I am sure many people wanted to see the manual early for Halo 3.  It is the same type of thing.  

#27 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
Aaron89 said:
"Hulk said:
"There are plenty of people that appreciate these scans.  It's nice to read the official weapon and game mode descriptions.  It helps kill time while waiting for the game to come out."
Same here. Thanks for the post, Riddler. People act like sharing information/news is some offence..."
Ditto.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.