Horde Buddies.

#1 Posted by Meltbrain (2970 posts) -

Hey everyone, I'm up to level 30 in Horde and I'm looking for some reasonably competent players to help me get to 50, if any of you guys fancy helping me out with a few people that would be great. My gamer tag is the same as my Giant Bomb user.

Cheers.

#2 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

I understand this thread is old, but it would be stupid to make another one. 

Maybe the community could put together a Horde group, since there's barely anyone in Matchmaking.
#3 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -
@Axxol: Seriously? I usually manage to find people in social matches. Gears 2 is probably empty because of the Gears 3 beta. I'm down for this plan though, I enjoy horde mode.
#4 Posted by Gashlycrumb (48 posts) -

Yeah, 3 months old but the Gears 3 beta got me in the mood .  I'm definitely down for some Horde or some Insane campaign.    Feel free to add me.

GT is the same as GB name.  Gashlycrumb

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.