Is Gears 2 CE Worth the Money

#1 Posted by MrWillz (38 posts) -

I am gong to pick up my Gears 2 preorder today but I preordered both the normal and CE versions.  So can anyone tell me if the CE is worth the extra money.

#2 Posted by mordecaix7 (657 posts) -

I love making of DVDs and art/info books so it's totally worth it for me.  Sometimes I think it makes you anticipate the game a lot more because it's kind of special.  It's got extra stuff in it to look at and get you pumped for it.  I didn't do the CE version of Gears 1 and I never felt like it was any type of special event.  I reserved the CE for Gears 2 and now i'm uber anticipating picking it up today!  Kinda like the day before christmas when everything is just awesome :)

#3 Posted by Wuffi (246 posts) -

sure it rapes the fable2 ce crap

#4 Posted by Babble (1270 posts) -

I'm getting it, I got it on Newegg though for around $66 so it wasn't that bad, plus it had free shipping and no tax.

#5 Posted by Gnat (85 posts) -

what about the little rc thing

#6 Posted by Shadow (4980 posts) -

meh.  I guess Gears isn't a universe I care a whole lot about.  I mean it's a fantastic game (just bought it), but the universe just isn't as interesting as something like Halo.

#7 Posted by Lozz (308 posts) -

Does anyone know how long the making of DVD stuff is?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.