Is November 7th the correct release date?

#1 Posted by mussbus999 (321 posts) -

Topic

#2 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

Yes, unless there's a delay or it jumps up some weeks (hopefully)

Off-topic(avatar): That episode of the office was hilarious.

#3 Posted by Ma7moud (805 posts) -

Yup

#4 Posted by YourEvilTwin67 (22 posts) -

off-topic i havent seen that one is it where michael (spelling?) dresses up like dwight (spelling) my friend was telling me about it lol on-topic sweet i thought that is would be like >15th

#5 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -

Yep.

#6 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Unless they change it, yes.

#7 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -

why not

#8 Posted by SHgamer (17 posts) -

Yes, just ask Cliff Blezinski.

#9 Posted by HoNgKoNgPh0oEy (1481 posts) -

Yes it is meaning if you get overnight shipping they will get it to you then which is friday. Midnight release here I come

#10 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"Yes it is meaning if you get overnight shipping they will get it to you then which is friday. Midnight release here I come"
I'm picking it up at midnight as well. :D
#11 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -
SpikeSpiegel said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"Yes it is meaning if you get overnight shipping they will get it to you then which is friday. Midnight release here I come"
I'm picking it up at midnight as well. :D"
Lucky bastards. =(
#12 Posted by gameshark5 (248 posts) -

ill have ta get it when i can

#13 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

Hopefully.

#14 Edited by HoNgKoNgPh0oEy (1481 posts) -
Blu_Magic said:
"SpikeSpiegel said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
Lucky bastards. =("
Yep going with a bunch of friends but overnight shipping til the week before just in case I cant go to midnight release due to a test or exam that day even then I can take naps so I can go to mid release and school but I want to start waiting in line like at 6-8 and I will finally have my license
#15 Posted by Joker (675 posts) -

November 7th. Can't wait.

#16 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -
HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"Blu_Magic said:
"SpikeSpiegel said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
Lucky bastards. =("
Yep going with a bunch of friends but overnight shipping til the week before just in case I cant go to midnight release due to a test or exam that day even then I can take naps so I can go to mid release and school but I want to start waiting in line like at 6-8 and I will finally have my license"
I'm just going to do what I did when GTA IV came out. Which means I'm going to rushing to Gamestop right after school. =P
#17 Posted by HoNgKoNgPh0oEy (1481 posts) -
Blu_Magic said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
"Blu_Magic said:
"SpikeSpiegel said:
"HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
Lucky bastards. =("
Yep going with a bunch of friends but overnight shipping til the week before just in case I cant go to midnight release due to a test or exam that day even then I can take naps so I can go to mid release and school but I want to start waiting in line like at 6-8 and I will finally have my license"
I'm just going to do what I did when GTA IV came out. Which means I'm going to rushing to Gamestop right after school. =P"

I will probably do that too but have to see on school work maybe I will do it in line
#18 Posted by Player1 (3855 posts) -

If your asking if thats actually going to be the release date, then yes I think it is. I would have prefered it to be the 8th though, so I could have gone to the midnight release. But ill give and just get it friday afternoon. 

#19 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
Player1 said:
"If your asking if thats actually going to be the release date, then yes I think it is. I would have prefered it to be the 8th though, so I could have gone to the midnight release. But ill give and just get it friday afternoon. "
A couple of monsters could solve your problem. ;-)
#20 Posted by FengShuiGod (1480 posts) -

My birthday!!! w00t!

#21 Posted by Vlademir (1029 posts) -

Yup. It's been confirmed by Epic a while ago.

#22 Posted by LuffyUzumaki (453 posts) -

well i want it now so no its not the right release date

#23 Posted by Manks (836 posts) -

Yes.

#24 Posted by Peacemaker (1102 posts) -

That's what my Dashboard theme says.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.