New Summer DLC.

#1 Posted by ShogunSupremacy (141 posts) -

How many of you wish this new map they are adding into the game would be a new ending???? The ending to this game was the most pointless and rushed piece of crap I have ever played......AHHHH!!!! I hate it when dvelopers make such a awesome game and totally blow it when the ending comes round! DAGGAS!!!!!

#2 Posted by JJOR64 (18986 posts) -

I think most games are not going to be like Fallout 3 and change the ending with DLC.

#3 Posted by Warihay (481 posts) -

What makes you think it was so rushed? This is obviously the middle chapter so nothing can be wrapped up. I had more of a problem with the overall story of that game. It just screams Halo when they showed the locusts fighting each other and if locusts end up actually being human then it will be so cliche.

#4 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -

Cannot wait for this stuff. Does seem kinda weird though.

#5 Posted by Captain_Fookup (1519 posts) -

I hated the last boss in Gears 2, it was fucking stupid. If anything the last boss should of been the Meet Cube from the tech demo or at least the Brumak you rode in on.

#6 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

The final boss was lame. The ending was fine.

#7 Posted by Agnogenic_delete (1034 posts) -
dsplayer1010 said:
The final boss was lame. The ending was fine.
I agree. It wasn't very exciting. At that time I had played the game for 9 hours straight over night so nothing was really exciting... :p
#8 Posted by ShogunSupremacy (141 posts) -

Yeah, it was the brumak u rode in onm thats what made it soooo lame....maybe they could of done a Godzilla thing or a Brumak battle royal!!!! That would of been tight, not just sit there with the hammer o" dawn and boom here is your bomb!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.