Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 2

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 07, 2008

Join Delta Squad once more in the fight against the Locust Horde, in this "bigger, better and more badass" sequel to the 2006 smash hit.

So, stuff that's happened since the last blog

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

Edited By dudacles

I'm kinda bored right now, so I've decided to write a new blog. Anyway, despite most people voting on Fallout 3 in my last blog, I got Gears 2, mostly because my XBL friends wanted me to play with them. It turned out to be a good choice, because I love the game. I've already beaten it on Insane, and I thought I had beaten the entire game on co-op, but it turns out I haven't. Being somewhat of an achievement whore, I've struggled to remember which chapters possibly couldn't have registered, to no avail. I'll likely have to go through the entire campaing for a third time. If anyone needs an Insane achievement and wants to go through the entire campaing with me, do ask, I'll gladly help.

I haven't suffered through the matchmaking yet, simply played private games with friends, which is great fun, even with bots involved. I also played Fallout 3 at a friend's house, and while it was fun, it further confirmed buying Gears 2 over it was a good decision. I've also uploaded two reviews; for Burnout Paradise, and Gears 2. Please read them and them offer me advice on how to improve my reviews, for I realize these really suck lol. Oh yeah, and Horde is awesome, badass, mindblowing. Favorite game mode in the entire game for me.

So, bottom line of the blog, if you wanna go co-op campaign with me, the entire campaign, message me or something. I'm dudacles17 on XBL. I'll play on Casual.

Later guys.

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By dudacles

I'm kinda bored right now, so I've decided to write a new blog. Anyway, despite most people voting on Fallout 3 in my last blog, I got Gears 2, mostly because my XBL friends wanted me to play with them. It turned out to be a good choice, because I love the game. I've already beaten it on Insane, and I thought I had beaten the entire game on co-op, but it turns out I haven't. Being somewhat of an achievement whore, I've struggled to remember which chapters possibly couldn't have registered, to no avail. I'll likely have to go through the entire campaing for a third time. If anyone needs an Insane achievement and wants to go through the entire campaing with me, do ask, I'll gladly help.

I haven't suffered through the matchmaking yet, simply played private games with friends, which is great fun, even with bots involved. I also played Fallout 3 at a friend's house, and while it was fun, it further confirmed buying Gears 2 over it was a good decision. I've also uploaded two reviews; for Burnout Paradise, and Gears 2. Please read them and them offer me advice on how to improve my reviews, for I realize these really suck lol. Oh yeah, and Horde is awesome, badass, mindblowing. Favorite game mode in the entire game for me.

So, bottom line of the blog, if you wanna go co-op campaign with me, the entire campaign, message me or something. I'm dudacles17 on XBL. I'll play on Casual.

Later guys.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By daniel_beck_90

coooooooooooool  choosing Gears 2 over Fallout 3 was wise , but go and try Fallout 3 as well , that is one hell of a game too .

Joseppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Joseppie

I second the choice of Gears as well...obviously. I'd probably be up for some co-op as well, if I can pull myself away from Horde.

Royale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Royale

They're two different types of games.  I like to play an RPG and a shooter at the same time to mix it up.

Reetesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Reetesh

Great! Hope you are having fun with the game :D and I think you will be getting the "seriously 2.0" too .. right?

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dudacles

I doubt it. I went through the campaing thrice already, plus quite a bit of Horde, and I only stand at around 4000 kills. I'll never be able to keep playing the game long enough. :p

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Kazona

There's so many games I still want to play, but financial constraints are.. constraining me. So I guess I won't be joining you in a co-op game :/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.