Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 2

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 07, 2008

Join Delta Squad once more in the fight against the Locust Horde, in this "bigger, better and more badass" sequel to the 2006 smash hit.

So The Grenades

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan

I get my Xbox back tomorrow and this will be the next game I pick up, the only thing I'm worried about is:
    Do people camp with the grenades attached to walls and blow up others whenever they get near?

goodwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By goodwood

I do this on horde mode but I wouldnt worry about it in MP

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By napalm

Not too much. For the most part, most of the maps are pretty nonlinear, so people generally don't do that because they're not sure where the other squad will go. However, I can imagine a situation of 1v5 and attaching some grenades to nearby walls, and "holing" themselves in to create traps and lead the enemy to these traps.

It's nice the smoke grenades actually do something now. They don't kill, but they knock you down.

Prime20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Prime20

I whore this tactic out on Blood Drive, thers a crap ton of pillars and small corridors its easy for someone to get blown up by accident.

And even when all you have is smoke grenades its nice to have some sort of early warning system when your by yourself or sniping.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.