So yeah. What's your E3 impressions of Gears of War 2?

• 60 results
#51 Posted by Rowr (5546 posts) -

to me it looked Bigger, Better and more Badass.

But thats just my opinion.

#52 Posted by switchit (119 posts) -

I got to be honest, and i cant see what the hype is all about. I liked the first one, but this one doesnt seem to do much of a change. The one thing i do like though, is that they are focusing on a larger scale in the maps. If thats gonna play well, we'll see, but to me thats the only thing im excited for.

#53 Posted by Hulk (428 posts) -

Hulk want to sleep until November 7th.

#54 Posted by youstolemykill (79 posts) -

Looking really cool. Will FINALLY have a party system for online! Not quite sure about the Horde mode yet, would of preferred 4 player co op. But still looking awesome.

#55 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

It was one of the highlights

#56 Posted by WSGRandomPerson (144 posts) -

The E3 Trailer was amazing. It made me want the game even more. I'm very excited for this game to be finally released.

#57 Posted by Jordan23 (1000 posts) -

Gears of War 2 clearly made an strong impression at E3 2008, I'll like to see more video footage of the Horde mode and multiplayer action.

#58 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

This game looks crazy awesome. Can't wait.

#59 Posted by xruntime (1920 posts) -

I didn't play the first game, but from what I've seen of it, the trailer of Gears of War 2 looks pretty much the same..

#60 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Very Good! Caint Wait!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.