Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 2

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 07, 2008

Join Delta Squad once more in the fight against the Locust Horde, in this "bigger, better and more badass" sequel to the 2006 smash hit.

The most points you ever got ever in a game

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crunchUK

i just got 9000 points in a game of submission. 43 kills and the same amount of downs.... lol.  bits everywhere

So. lets find the giantomb record!!

MiiZ_Riiot3rX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MiiZ_Riiot3rX

Hard to tell, it's been a while since I went back to Gears of War 2... I remember playing a public match Execution and I had 27 kills and like 18 downs. It was somewhere between 5000 and 6000 points.

However... in a private match, I've gotten over 10,000 points.

alterbridge9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By alterbridge9

8000 on King of the Hill on Blood Drive! Not great but very good for me! Usually average around 3000-4000 per Annex/King of the Hill and 2000-3000 on Execution/Guardian.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crunchUK

I got 15.000. It was submissionand the meatflag disappeared into the ground somehow so all we could do was kill each other until host quit

Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Discorsi

i  dunno it was probably one of the times i went like 62ish and 12ish on either submission or king of the hill.  haven't played gears/xbl for that matter in a while @.@

but yeah i was freakin beast at gears 2, my lowest k/d ratio in any archetype was probably around 1.8 or 1.9.

Avatar image for shogunsupremacy
    ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By ShogunSupremacy
    crunchUK said:
    I got 15.000. It was submissionand the meatflag disappeared into the ground somehow so all we could do was kill ... [more]

Sucks for you the points didnt get counted!!

It get 11,500 on King of the Hill on The Avalance....50+ kills and an ungoldy amount of caps and breaks! Yes that was a good day!
    flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By flaminghobo

I think I've had over 10k on the original Gears, though that was a long time ago so I can't remember what exactly happened. :P

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Pie
    @crunchUK said:
    "  i just got 9000 points in a game of submission. 43 kills and the same amount of downs.... lol.  bits everywhereSo. lets find the giantomb record!! "
    Liar....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.