There is no Gears of War Bundle!

#1 Posted by DARKIDO07 (876 posts) -

Ok, I have posted this before in other topics but just to make sure everyone sees this, so these rumors can die. There is no Gears of War Bundle that comes with a Lancer for $130. You can buy a Lancer replica this fall for $130, you can also purchase Marcus's dew rag, and COG tags this fall via Amazon.com. Young Clifford was misunderstood at Comic-Con. Source: http://www.gearheadsofwar.com/story/2008/7/27/142823/944

#2 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -

hooray for an overpriced dew rag

#3 Posted by Psynapse (1064 posts) -

Oh that just sucks big ones...

#4 Posted by LightYagami245 (1117 posts) -
DOUBLESHOCK said:
"hooray for an overpriced dew rag
"
lol
#5 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Waa waa waaaahh.

Who cares, if you can still buy it does it matter much if it comes in a bundle? :\

#6 Posted by LightYagami245 (1117 posts) -
Sentry said:
"Waa waa waaaahh.

Who cares, if you can still buy it does it matter much if it comes in a bundle? :\
"
It shouldn't, but some people are fickle and need that extra thing(not calling anyone fickle).
#7 Posted by MsCortana (429 posts) -
DOUBLESHOCK said:
"
lol!  Good stuff!
#8 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Ooooo a dew rag, as if my ears didn't stick out enough!

#9 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Yeah, I think it's funny that people thought they would include a full replica lancer with a LE game for 130 bucks.

#10 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
DOUBLESHOCK said:
"

XD Being made in the masses.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.