vehicles in Gow2 Multiplayer.

#1 Posted by Callumrides (357 posts) -

Would you like to see verchicles in gow 2 multiplayer leave your opinion

#2 Edited by pause422 (6179 posts) -

There won't be any,and never will be for starters,because it breaks the type of game it is. As for my actual opinion,basically that. This isn't the game for vehicles,it would ruin anything about its core gameplay. Epic has Unreal for that.

#3 Posted by Strife88 (225 posts) -

They announced they don't want to put vehicles in it, it would ruin the online and the whole cover system.

#4 Posted by Hulk (428 posts) -

Hulk not want.

#5 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -

No, it would ruin the experience.

#6 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

If their were vehicles it wouldn't be the same game anymore. It's about cover and getting right up into someone's face. If you add vehicles everything changes...maps would have to be craploads bigger and then the game just ends up becoming another version of UT...that's not what anyone wants.

#7 Posted by DARKIDO07 (876 posts) -
Callumrides said:
"Would you like to see verchicles in gow 2 multiplayer leave your opinion
"
  Absolutely not, that would ruin the game.
#8 Posted by Vlademir (1029 posts) -

Not really. I like the multiplayer as it is and with vehicles in online, Gears 2 might as well be called Unreal Tournament.

#9 Posted by Subway (971 posts) -

Vehicles would be horrible in Gears multiplayer, the whole attraction of Gears multiplayer is that its a very personal multiplayer, you are in many close combat situations, vehicles would mess it up.

#10 Posted by Thunder (390 posts) -

no Vehicles would ruin the the multi player. The game is way to slow paced for vehicles too

#11 Posted by Brucie (129 posts) -

I would go for 1 on 1 brumak battles any day

#12 Posted by Player1 (3861 posts) -

I dont see it happened. It would change the gameplay to much in multiplayer. Plus vechicles work WAY better in multiplayer games where you spawn... It would one be over powering, and two, probably slow down the gamespeed because people are hiding from the vechicle

#13 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

No! It would totally change the gameplay... for the worse...

#14 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Nah, i like how its gunning violence. Not run over a vehicle while walking violence

#15 Posted by Nemesis (317 posts) -

No vehicles in GOW2, it would ruin the whole game, plus balancing it with everything else would be a nightmare.

#16 Posted by IxRyanRitterxI (127 posts) -
Callumrides said:
"Would you like to see verchicles in gow 2 multiplayer leave your opinion
"
if i wanted to go fast and shoot i would crab-walk.

but i only like cars in the campaign.
#17 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

No, I hate vehicles in games.

#18 Posted by Carmel_Chewy (323 posts) -

That would kill Gears of War, so hell no.

#19 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -

no

#20 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -

hmmm. fuck no.

#21 Posted by Iraqi_Gangster (107 posts) -

No!

#22 Posted by Daanienator (164 posts) -

I think they will make a special vehicle mode in Gears of War 3

#23 Posted by Quadrifoglio (816 posts) -

Absolutely not.

#24 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -
Daanienator said:
"I think they will make a special vehicle mode in Gears of War 3"
Probably not. I don't see Gears of War as a game that would work with vehicles.
#25 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

no they just wouldn't *work* properly. althouhg i reckon there should be a few stationary turrets in some maps for juicy fun so that if your team can control the sniper you can do some mincing.

#26 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -
crunchUK said:
"no they just wouldn't *work* properly. althouhg i reckon there should be a few stationary turrets in some maps for juicy fun so that if your team can control the sniper you can do some mincing."
I never really liked the idea of stationary turrets on maps. Every time I tried using the one in warmachine someone would sneak up and blow me away.
#27 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

lol you just needed to keep a broad view on everything

#28 Edited by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -
crunchUK said:
"lol you just needed to keep a broad view on everything"
That's easier said than done. =p

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.