What diffictulty are you going to play on?

#1 Posted by DARKIDO07 (876 posts) -

What difficulty are you going to play on for the campaign? I'm heading straight for Insane myself, and you?

#2 Posted by McDazzle (544 posts) -

Ill do it the old fashioned way,Start on normal and work my way up lol

#3 Posted by toxicEnchiliada (330 posts) -

same

#4 Posted by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -

Start on Hardcore and then do Insane, same as last time.

#5 Posted by pause422 (6179 posts) -

Insane on Co-op,I rarely ever play games on anything less than the highest difficulty,they're just too easy in this day and age.

#6 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -

I'll start on Casual by myself then do co op for the other levels.

#7 Posted by Manks (836 posts) -

Insane on co-op first.  If I have to beat the game on a lower difficulty to play on Insane (like in the first one) then I'll play Hardcore first. 

#8 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Hardcore. That way I can get all the achievements easier.

#9 Posted by Kenzo287 (722 posts) -

all of them cause that how awesome it's going to be

#10 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

Hardcore, unless they let you start out at insane.

#11 Posted by Ma7moud (805 posts) -

Probably hardcore will be harder since there is 4 difficulty level and I think Cliff  said that hardcore will as hard as insane in the first Gears.

#12 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -

We won't have an Insane difficulty setting to start with, I don't believe, so I'll be doing Hardcore on co-op.

#13 Posted by bwooduhs (1616 posts) -

ill start on hardcore. Thats the level i felt most comfortable on in  gears.

#14 Posted by mjwickstrom1 (186 posts) -

I'll start on Casual, and work my way up to insane.

#15 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -
samcotts said:
"We won't have an Insane difficulty setting to start with, I don't believe, so I'll be doing Hardcore on co-op.
"
Aw, that sucks.
#16 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I actually just saw another interview with Cliffy B. He said that there are going to be four difficulty modes. Casual, Normal, Hardcore and Insane.

#17 Posted by HoNgKoNgPh0oEy (1481 posts) -

Hardcore alone if I do play alone and Insane for  co op

#18 Posted by CapnOmaley (787 posts) -

Insane co-op and hardcore alone

#19 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -

Beat the game on normal myself, then play the harder difficulties on co-op.

#20 Posted by Player1 (3864 posts) -

co-op hardcore. Then unlock insane and play it

#21 Posted by Hulk (428 posts) -

Hulk play highest difficulty possible first with friends.  Then Hulk either run through again on Insane with them or do it solo.

#22 Posted by KingBroly (1645 posts) -

I wonder how many players online co-op will be?  We've heard multiplayer is 6 people per team, and the 360 Picture pack had 7 characters...If it makes anything easier I'd love to play Insane Co-Op like that.

#23 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -
Hulk said:
"Hulk play highest difficulty possible first with friends.  Then Hulk either run through again on Insane with them or do it solo.
"
Why do you talk like that...? Kinda gay..
#24 Posted by Hulk (428 posts) -
Homer said:
"Hulk said:
"Hulk play highest difficulty possible first with friends.  Then Hulk either run through again on Insane with them or do it solo.
"
"
Now this puny humans is a perfect example of why children should not be allowed unsupervised internet usage.
#25 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
Hulk said:
"Homer said:
"Hulk said:
"
"
Now this puny humans is a perfect example of why children should not be allowed unsupervised internet usage.
"
Pwned.
#26 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -
Homer said:
"Hulk said:
"
"
How is it homosexual?
#27 Posted by DARKIDO07 (876 posts) -
Blu_Magic said:
"Homer said:
"Hulk said:
"
"
How is it homosexual?
"
Yeah I don't how talking like "Hulk like Gears of War" makes him a homosexual, don't ya know, have to attracted to the same sex to be homosexual.... Anyway its the Internet let Hulk have his fun by typeing like he does, at least he doesn't "7yp3 l1k3 x7h!5xXxXxxX11111shift~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
#28 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -
DARKIDO07 said:
"Blu_Magic said:
"Homer said:
"Hulk said:
"
"
How is it homosexual?
"
Yeah I don't how talking like "Hulk like Gears of War" makes him a homosexual, don't ya know, have to attracted to the same sex to be homosexual.... Anyway its the Internet let Hulk have his fun by typeing like he does, at least he doesn't "7yp3 l1k3 x7h!5xXxXxxX11111shift~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"
Agreed.
#29 Posted by gameshark5 (248 posts) -

if its anything like Gears 1, then Ill have no choice but to play on hardcore, then that will unlock insane and thats where ill be

#30 Posted by Chaser324 (6429 posts) -

I'll probably just start out on casual and work my way up to insane just like with the original.

#31 Posted by Captain_Insano (1535 posts) -

I'll start on casual then work my way up.

I remember I played the first GoW at a mates in co-op a few times, so when I finally got a 360 I thought 'This'll be no problem, I'll go straight through hardcore' and I got freakin annihilated because I just wanted to power through the game and story (which I hope is more developed, would like a bit more background to the events). So I'll play it safe this time and start on casual, then work my way up. Plus, since I don't have online for 360, it gives me more reason to go back and play :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.